- 1/2 cup South Georgia Pecans raw pecans
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp melted Nutiva buttery coconut oil
- 3 soaked, pitted medjool dates
- pinch of fine sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla-bean paste
- 10 soaked, pitted medjool dates
- 1 tbsp melted Nutiva buttery coconut oil
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- For the base: process the pecans + oats in a food processor until it’s a fine crumb. Add in coconut oil, dates, salt + vanilla-bean paste + process until it all comes together like a dough.
- For the caramel: process the dates, coconut oil, salt + hot water until completely smooth.
- For the chocolate: mix together cacao powder, coconut oil + maple syrup.
- Line a muffin tin with 8 baking cups + press the base into the bottom of each cup. Divide the caramel between each cup, then top the caramel with the chocolate in each cup.
- Refrigerate overnight, or at least several hours.