- 3 large chicken breasts
- 1 packet of your preferred taco seasoning
- 1 can Mexican style corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 jars of South Georgia Pecans’ Vidalia Onion Picante Salsa
- ¼ cup of water
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Chopped Cilantro (optional for garnish)
1. Take your 3-large chicken breast and set them in the bottom of crockpot. Salt & pepper both sides of the chicken.
2. Sprinkle half of your taco seasoning pack on one side of the chicken and do the same on the other side.
3. Now add in your salsa, corn, black beans, and water to the crockpot. Stir until everything is fully mixed together.
4. You can cook this for 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
5. Once the chicken is done, take the top off and shred the chicken. It should shred super easy because the chicken will be incredibly tender. Also, taste the mixture to make sure there is enough salt & pepper.
6. Serve a heaping spoon full of the chicken mixture over a bed of rice and garnish with cilantro!
· I have doubled this recipe before and frozen it for a quick dinner on another night!
· You can also serve this delicious chicken in tacos, on a burrito, or just by itself!